so, in an attempt to get my life going in a specific direction, i've decided to enroll in the 5 courses below that are required to obtain a certificate in editing from NYU. I will probably take one or two courses at a time, depending on what I can afford. I had wanted to take them in the past, but repaying my student loans was holding me back. now that those are done, I'm free to pursue my real dream of becoming an editor. Most of these courses start in late February and run for 8-10 sessions.
Course Offerings I chose are:
Freelance Opportunities in Book Publishing
From Writer to Reader: An Introduction to Book Publishing
Fundamentals of Copyediting Books
Grammar Intensive: Mastering Style and Sentence Structure
How to Be a Book Editor: An Inside Look at the Editorial Process
I'm excited about the possibilities :)
true blue baby
14 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment