some questions and answers about me for all you curious people out there:
Most people don't know this about me: I want a minimalist existence
My favorite music: Rock, 90s grunge, garbage and blondie
Random: I dont like tattoos and will probably never get one
I collect: used to collect fairy and butterfly stuff, but I prefer decluttering these days
Favorite song right now: Prince Harry by the Soho Dolls
Favorite quote: “Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication" – Leonardo Da Vinci
If you could trade places with anyone it would be: Shirley Manson or Debbie Harry (in their most successful years)
90210 or Gossip girl?: neither. Maybe the first 90210 back in the 90s
The happiest moment in life: meditating on the beach in cabo san lucas with my bf
It's Cheesy, but I like: Shannen Doherty movies
The one food I could eat forever is: fried rice
My secret celebrity crush is: Johnny Depp
I'm addicted to: coffee, fashiontoast.com, missminimalist.com, lendmeyoureyes.org
My favorite actress is: Shannen Doherty, Rose McGowan, Amanda Seyfried
If I were an animal, I'd be: no idea, maybe a bird?
The one thing I spend too much money on: magazines and handbags (I am trying to stop!)
I wish I could Splurge on: the Nightingale bag by Givenchy
I'm disappointed about: Having to give up my Netflix subscription to save up money for dental work
true blue baby
14 years ago


2 comments:
Fifitas, you'd make a cute bird :) chirp chirp.
Stop loving Johnny depp! Mira!
heehee
hay no, you are the one i love..
Post a Comment